Garden Design For Two Layer Planters
This 2 2 garden bed suits flowers and herbs and can fit even in the tightest of backyards.
Garden design for two layer planters. The design is a tad more intricate than other garden beds. Basically i put a layer of small rocks into the bottom of each planter then i put a thick layer of newspaper over the rocks. Build a square planter to sit diamond like in a corner of your patio or deck and then add a trellis to two sides of the planter.
2 creeping jenny spiller this can be split up so you don t need to buy 2 plants per planter. Building this planter could require a table saw miter saw drill driver and a kreg jig but you can do it without a lot of tools if you re crafty. The trellis will help stabilize taller plants or give climbing vines something to hold on to while it fills the back with flowers.
Repair any cracks in the planter with packing tape or duct tape. The black lattice of this trellis together with the molding of the posts and top piece suggest an oriental look but different choices of wood color and shapes could create a victorian rustic coastal or sleek contemporary look. Upcycle an old laundry basket into this attractive burlap planter.
I followed the same steps for putting together my planters as i did last year. The base of this planter box is big enough for a 2 or 3 gallon pot so all you have to do is drop it in and watch it grow.
- Garden Designers Sligo
- Garden Designers North West London
- Garden Designers In Kerala
- Garden Designers Thetford
- Garden Designers In Melbourne
- Garden Designers South West England
- Garden Designers Leicestershire
- Garden Designers Reading Berkshire
- Garden Designers In Hyderabad
- Garden Designers Munster
- Garden Designers In Westchester Ny
- Garden Designers West Norfolk
- Garden Designers Leeds Uk
- Garden Designers Sydney Area
- Garden Designers Lowestoft
- Garden Designers Stafford
- Garden Designers London Charlie Mccormick
- Garden Designers Mayo
- Garden Designers Sutton Surrey
- Garden Designers North Somerset