Garden Design Teddington
Welcome to taylored gardens.
Garden design teddington. Scroll to the rest of the content. We are professional lady gardeners based in teddington south west london blogging about the gardens we have transformed tidied up created new borders for replanted or maintained on a regular basis. Co exisitence is incredibly important to us and we believe that encouraging nature into our outdoor living spaces benefits the quality of our lives and provides much needed ecological support to the creatures that we share our world with.
A checkerboard of pavers set in the lawn links the rear terrace to the large shaded garden to the west beneath two magnificent cedar trees. With over 10 years experience we have been designing and constructing unique gardens in teddington hampton twickenham and throughout surrey middlesex and the south east for many years. This can be.
The design we developed was set around a feature wall the inspiration came from a very. The garden encircles the house offering varying aspects. Even though the client had prepared some great mood boards they still called for professional help to turn their ideas into a coherent garden plan.
Beautiful garden and landscape designs in teddington. Our team specialises in garden design and consultation hard and soft landscaping and garden maintenance in kingston twickenham teddington surbiton and surrounding areas. Planting design project in teddington consisting of working with existing semi mature shrubs and adding the lovely flowering filler plants an grasses.
Brief our client had purchased a new build property with a compact rear garden. When working in existing gardens it is very important to ensure that all new additions blend in seamlessly with the old. The owner of this garden in teddington contacted us to get help transforming a neglected corner of this beautiful garden into an attractive feature and focal point from the house.
Teddington town house courtyard. The developers had laid the garden with artificial lawn and a number of traditional shrubs were planted. To introduce lush planting borders the grass was lifted and the soil prepared for planting.
- How To Design A Small Garden Border
- How To Design A Tile For A Peace Garden
- How To Design A Subtropical Garden
- How To Design Edible Garden
- How To Design An Outdoor Cactus Garden
- How To Design A Sloped Garden
- How To Design And Plant A Rose Garden
- How To Design A Small Patio Garden
- How To Design A Victorian Kitchen Garden
- How To Design A Small Tropical Garden
- How To Design An Orchard Garden
- How To Design Flower Garden In Fall
- How To Design A Small Low Maintenance Garden
- How To Design Container Garden On Deck
- How To Design A Tropical Garden Bed
- How To Design A Small City Garden
- How To Design Garden In Phoenix
- How To Design A Small Woodland Garden
- How To Design A Small Garden Pdf
- How To Design A Water Wise Garden