Green Tower Boxwood In A Garden Design
Very columnar form produces lustrous dark green leaves with lighter underside.
Green tower boxwood in a garden design. Preference for limestone soils with ph 6 or higher. Medium to fine texture foliage does not brown out in winter. It grows at a slow rate and under ideal conditions can be expected to live for approximately 30 years this shrub does best in full sun to partial shade.
Aug 26 2011 green tower boxwood narrow 2 ft wide evergreen privacy hedge up to 9 ft tall. Saved by julie fukuda. Moderate to fast growth to 9 feet tall 1 to 2 feet wide.
This plant works well anywhere you need a vertical specimen in a tight space. A single green tower boxwood can be used in the garden like an exclamation point to accent the curve in a path or to draw the eye upward and give the illusion of more space in a small garden. It was a popular choice to plant in classic roman gardens and is still very popular in the region today.
Green tower boxwood is native to the mediterranean. This plant is often used for tall thin topiaries just as it was centuries ago.
- Garden Railroad Design Software
- Garden Shed Greenhouse Designs
- Garden Shed Designs Ireland
- Garden Stream Design Uk
- Garden Soiree Asos Design Dress
- Garden Stool Designs
- Garden Stands Design For Plants
- Garden Snakes Skiin Colors And Designs In Central Pa
- Garden Route Web Design
- Garden State Tile Designer
- Garden Shed Bar Designs
- Garden Room Designs Norwich
- Garden Shovel Designs
- Garden State Flora Design
- Garden Retaining Wall Design Example Uk
- Garden Stepping Stone Designs For Patios
- Garden Roses Floral Design Funeral Flower Condolences Floral Arrangements Jpg
- Garden Shed Design Features
- Garden Shed Designs 5
- Garden Soiree Asos Design